Teen Time is an after school care program for secondary students with a disability (aged 12 to 18 years) who have mild to high support needs. The program is open to students with working parents or carers. Child Care Benefit is available for eligible families.
Our activities include
· Walking and light exercise
· Craft work
· Computers and help with homework
· Community activities like swimming, bowling and theatre visits
· Excursions to museums, local attractions like the Reptile Park and longer trips to Darling Harbour, Sydney and Newcastle during vacation care.
Coastlink provides after school Teen Time at:
- Woy Woy South Progress Hall (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Watanobbi (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Teen Time operates (with the exception of pupil free days and public holidays) every afternoon during school term.
Coastlink also operates a vacation care program during school holidays from around 3:00 to 6:00pm. Click here for more information.