Staying at home as you age gives you purpose and keeps you feeling positive.
Independence gives you meaning. And a life with meaning is fulfilling.
That’s why continued independence and quality of life is at the heart of our aged care supports.
Coastlink’s wellness approach to aged care helps you live with greater autonomy by addressing your physical, social and emotional needs.
As a registered CHSP provider, our professional carers can help you safely stay in the comfort of your home longer with supports such as:
Individual care and flexible respite options
- Personalised care options, including respite
- Going shopping
- Going to appointments such as doctors, dentist, hairdressers or allied health
- Showering, dressing and grooming
- General housekeeping
- Preparing light meals and snacks
Group and centre based activities
- Day programs in centre and in the community
- Group based day activities
- Meeting up with friends
- Going out for lunch
- Club visits
Need a friend?
Our warm and inviting Friendship Centres are the perfect place to meet new people, enjoy a home-cooked meal and have a good laugh.
You’ll find our Centres at Green Point and Mangrove Mountain.
Friends enjoy theme days, outings to the theatre and art galleries, concerts and events on the Central Coast, and in Newcastle and Sydney.